A mixer grinder is one of the must-have electrical appliances in every Indian household. As the name suggests, it is used to mix and grind different ingredients together required for cooking food. So here we will see the Best 5 Mixer Grinders in India.
It is used to grind pulses, grains, green chillies, garlic, ginger and even dry spices into fine powder or paste. It is also used for making chutney, an irreplaceable side dish in Indian cuisine, and making the batter for dosas and idlis.
To view the Buyers Guide and the things and features we have kept in mind while selecting the Best 5 Mixer Grinders in India Click on the Link above.
Best 5 Mixer Grinder in India:
Bajaj is synonymous with reliability. This quality extends to this mixie appliance. Have a look at some of its features.
- 3-speed control with incher for momentary operation
- Multifunctional blades
- Stylish look
- 3 stainless steel jars
- Rustproof plastic body
- Frontal rotary controls
- 500-watt motor
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. Product Operating Noise Level : 80 Db(Mixer Grinder industry wide acceptable levels: 80-90 DB) ; human voice as a reference(50-60 db). If noise level seems to be higher than this, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre
- 500 watt high performance copper motor
- Specially designed nickel blades for super fine grinding
- Extra thick jars for longer life and heavy duty grinding
- Flow breaker in jars for fast and effective grinding
- 3 speed control with incher
- Overload protection for motor
- Warranty: 2 years on motor and 2 years on product
- Power: 500 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Includes: Mixer grinder, Liquidizing jar (1.25 Litres), Dry or wet grinding jar (0.8 Litres), Chutney jar (0.5 Litres), Warranty card and User manual
- Warranty: 2 year
- Troubleshooting guidelines: i) Jar safety lock to ensure safety – product won’t start if not locked correctly, operating noise levels between 80-90 dB ii) Do not run the mixer grinder for more than 5 minutes continuously, give a gap of 2 minutes if you need to use for more time iii) Initial burning smell is to be expected due to evaporating varnish
- Motor type- 750 W, 3 stainless steel jar + 1 juicer jar ; Voltage(V) is 230
- 3 speed control, 3 multipurpose blade, overload protector, Body Shape: Cylindrical Shape
- Includes: Main unit, user manual, warranty card ; Contact_us on: [ 1800-123-334411 ]
- Product dimensions: 23cm(Length)x18cm(Width)x24cm(Height). Weight: 2.08kg
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Body Material: ABS Plastic, Jar Material: Stainless Steel ; The grinder features an overload protection switch that cuts off power supply to the appliance to prevent the motor from overheating
This is a high quality and high-efficiency appliance. The features are exceptional. Have a look at some of them.
- 750 watt motor makes it a powerful appliance
- 30 minutes rating
- 3 stainless steel jars
- The provision of transparent domes and clips makes it a flexible appliance.
- The motor comes with a 5 year guarantee
- Overload protector available
- 1.5 Litre stainless steel liquidizing jar
- 1 Litre stainless steel dry/wet grinding jar
- 0.3 Litre stainless steel chutney jar
- Multi functional blade system
This is a multipurpose mixie with some of the most advanced safety features. The 750-watt motor makes it a powerful one. Let us look at some of the features.
- Stainless steel body makes it a durable appliance
- Auto cut-off protection in case of overloading
- 3 different jars for specific purposes
- Advanced ventilation system reduces the heat
- The open fit coupler is an additional safety feature
- Child lock facility.
Best Mixer Grinder Brands in India:
There are a few basic things you need to ask yourself when you go to buy a mixer grinder and also we have selected our list of the Best 5 Mixer Grinders in India keeping in mind all these points.
Type of Mixer Grinder:
You have to ask yourself what is it that I want to purchase the mixer grinder for. What would be the use of a mixer grinder?Based on that, you can choose whether you want to settle for a mixer grinder or buy a juicer mixer grinder instead.
Size/Number of Jars:
You need to figure out the size of the mixer grinder. If you live in a joint family, you will need a heavy-duty mixer grinder with large jars.More jars mean more functions.So you should choose a mixer that offers you multiple jars.Normally, a mixer grinder will have two separate jars for dry and wet grinding.
The wet grinding jar has a lid that fits tightly. It can be used to grind coconut or making different types of chutneys. The dry grinding jar is typically the smaller of the two. It is useful for grinding materials like spices or grains into a fine powder.
If you are from a nuclear family or are living alone, a small-sized mixer grinder with two jars will be more than sufficient for you.
Levels of Speed:
Look for mixer grinders that offer multiple levels of speed.Different speed levels allow you to operate the mixer grinder at different speeds and thereby result ina more versatile performance.
Buy a model with at least three levels of speed.Delicate food can be processed at lower speeds, while higher speedsare useful for faster and efficient processing of coarse ingredients. If you desire to have very fine paste of your material, you need to operate the machine at very high speeds.
Revolutions per minute:
This metric, also known as RPM, stands for the number of times a mixer grinder will revolve in 60 seconds. Typically, Indian mixer grinders offer RPM of between 5,000 and 20,000. Note that too much speed is not good. For normal tasks, a speed of up to 10,000 RPM is ideal.
For a typical Indian kitchen, a mixer grinder with a power of 500 watts is sufficient. If you have a large family, you should opt for a mixer grinder with a motor of 750watts as you can grind more in a single jar.
What is your budget for the mixer grinder?Are you willing to spend generously or are you price conscious? Depending on how much you want to part with in bringing home the machine, you can do a price comparison between the different brands.Mixer grinders with juicers are more expensive than ones without juicers. Also, mixer grinders with both dry and wet grinding capabilities are priced higher.
Sometimes we tend to overfill our jars with material or run the mixer for an invariably longer time, in that case, there is a risk of burning the mixer’s motor due to overload.To avoid this, some mixer grinder companies offer an overload protection function that acts as a circuit breaker in case of overload, thereby preventing the machine from further damage.
Incher/pulse facility controls the speed of the mixer and helps in chopping delicate food items such as tomatoes, parsley, boiled eggs and not converting them into fine paste.It is mostly designed for whipping eggs, making tomato paste, and milkshakes.
The lock system of the mixer grinder is an important safety feature.You cannot start the machine unless the jar is properly locked on the main assembly unit.
If you are a low maintenance person and do not like cleaning jobs, you may want to avoid buying a mixer grinder with too many jars and attachments.A simple two jar model that is easy to maintain would be best for you.
Since a mixer grinder is an appliance that has to be used almost daily, it is necessary that the machine and its parts are made of durable material.Mixer grinders with steel jars and break-proof plastic lids are ideal for heavy users.
Different companies offer different warranties on mixer grinder models.It is better to ask about the warranties offered on the products so that in the future, the servicing and replacements of your mixer grinder are taken care of in case anything goes wrong.
For mixer grinders, you will get a warranty of between 2 and 5 years. Some of the brands provide a higher warranty of 7 years, but that is applicable only to the motor and not to the body of the mixer grinder.
I hope this article on the Best 5 Mixer Grinders in India has helped you ind the best one for your home. Thank You and Happy Shopping!