Here at Finalcart our main goal is to help you, the reader, find the product that’s right for you. There’s a lot that gets discussed in our reviews and best lists, and if you’re new to audio it can seem a little daunting at first. So here is the Article on the Best 10 Wired Earphones in India.
In this guide we’ll be going over some of the things you should know before you buy a pair of headphones and what you should look for when it comes to picking the pair that’s right for you. We also provide you with a list of the top sellers in every Category. So happy Shopping!
To check our Detailed Buyers Guide and features we look for before we add a earphone to our list of the best 10 wired earphones in India click on the link above.
To view our recommendations of the Best 10 Wired Earphones in India in this Category click on the link above.
The first kind of headphones are also the smallest. These are referred to as in-ears/earbuds, and the headphones that came with your phone or mp3 player most likely fall into this category. There are plenty of reasons to buy in-ears over other types of headphones, but their biggest advantage is the fact that they are so easily portable.
- Portable. Due to their size and weight, in-ears are the most portable of the three kinds of headphones. You can easily stash them in your pockets when not in use and if that’s too much, even dangling them around your neck isn’t too intrusive.
- Noise isolation. Earbuds tend to have excellent noise isolation since they get placed directly in your ear.
- Great for exercise. This kind of ties back into portability but goes a step further. Earbuds are pretty much the headphones of choice when it comes to working out. Sure people still use other kinds of headphones, but these are by far the most popular because of how lightweight they are.
- Sound Quality. For the most part, sound isn’t the strong point of earbuds particularly in the low end. Larger headphones are able to reproduce a more pleasing sound simply because they’re able to . Bigger drivers generally means better sound, and earbuds use tiny drivers to maintain their portable form factor.
- Wires get easily tangled. Again, this doesn’t apply to all in-ears, but for the most part the wires get tangled all the time. Like, all the time and it can be really annoying.
Best 10 Wired Earphones in India:
Theses are our Best 10 Wired Earphones in India.
- Type: Wired in-the-ear headphone
- Colour: Silver
- Design: In-ear-canalphone
- Powerful sound reproduction and impeccable bass response
- Eliminates background noise
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Cancels Unwanted Noise
- This is among one of the best earphones in our Best 10 wired earphones in India.
|4.1 out of 5 stars 28,727 customer reviews|
- JBL Legendary Sound
- Powerful Drivers deliver thumping Bass
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods
- One-button universal remote with Noise cancelling microphone: Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button
- Compatible With Android and iOS devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Audio Player)
- Cable length: 1.2M
- Gold Plated 3.5mm jack with 1.2m long cable
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty Customer Care on 1800 102 0525
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 16±3.2 ohms
- Driver sensitivity: 100±3dBSPL, 1mW
- Maximum SPL: 5mW
|3.9 out of 5 stars 31,451 customer reviews|
- Innovative housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort with powerful 10mm drivers for sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound and good attenuation of ambient noise
- The noise-cancelling microphone enables trouble free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle, providing a smooth grip for an extra secure and comfortable fit for your ears
- Passive noise cancellation feature enables users to enjoy listening to your music in a chaotic and noisy environment, it also enables users to receive calls on-the-go
- Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures its longevity, the tangle-free cable is lightweight and features user-friendly controls for easy functioning
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Customer Reviews||3.8 out of 5 stars 44,678 customer reviews|
- The perfect way to add some style and stand out from the crowd with the boAt BassHeads 100 “Hawk” inspired earphones
- The stylish BassHeads 100 superior coated wired earphones are a definite fashion statement – wear your attitude with amazing jet black and frosty white colors and get ready to turn heads wherever you go
- Comes with an amazing commixture of style with performance
- The powerful 10mm dynamic driver with the speaker resistance of 16 ohm enables the earphone to deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to the most demanding tracks
- Features a HD microphone to make crystal clear calls – making life easier on the go, play/pause music or answer/end calls with one-click, track forward with two-clicks or back with 3 clicks make these earphones extremely user-friendly
- With 1.2 meters perfect length cable now plug it in anywhere with ease – while the earphones are extremely user-friendly and stylish, extruding premium coating on the wire cable is a manufacturing process that we’ve been performing and refining since our company’s inception
- Fits you better than your t-shirt – its impeccable fit won’t let you take these wonderfully amazing earphones off, fits you perfectly without hurting your ears and the perfect arc, with different size ear tips helps you in achieving superior comfort even with long listening hours
|4.0 out of 5 stars 9,524 customer reviews|
- Tangle free cable
- Ultra deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High quality silicone earbuds. Cable length-1.25 m
- 3.5mm jack. Speaker impedance: 32Ω. Frequency Response Range: 20-20,000Hz, Rated power: 5mW
- Super extra bass, powerful 10mm drivers, HD clear sound, in-line microphone, play/pause your music, change your tracks and answer/end your calls
- Aluminum alloy sound chamber
- Available in black and red
|4.1 out of 5 stars 11,580 customer reviews|
- Three sizes of ear tips make up these noise-isolating earbuds, while powerful 8mm moving coil drivers provide clean, crisp sound with powerful bass
- Designed and built with FSC certified sapele and beech wood and recyclable aluminium
- 52-inch fabric cord helps reduce tangles and is specially engineered to cut down on static so you get that clear sound
- 1 button mic. 9mm dynamic driver. These use a standard 3.5 mm jack
- Frequency Response: 18Hz – 20kHz, Impedance: 16ohms – Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Device interface – primary: Buttons. Microphone Form Factor: With microphone
- Headphones Form Factor: Noise Cancelling
|Customer Reviews||4.0 out of 5 stars 4,046 customer reviews|
7. Boult Audio BassBuds Loop in-Ear Wired Earphones with Mic and Deep Bass HD Sound Mobile Hedset with Noise Cancellation and Customizable Ear Loop (Black)
- In-line Controls: Answer or Reject or Calls, Play or Pause or Forward or Rewind Music, Voice Command
- Ergonomically designed drivers: Aerospace grade AL alloy drivers give the best acoustics, 3D HD sound and a punchy bass
- Ear loop for Sport Fit: Ear loop Hold your buds in ear stably, perfectly fit for running, climbing, hiking, cycling etc
- Extra Bass: Boult’s Neodymium technology enables drivers to deliver extra punchy and deep bass with accentuates the warm mids and crystal clear sparky highs
- Built-in Mic: Condenser microphone for HD calls and Siri or Google assistant voice command
- Compatibility: Works with all OS, all Bluetooth enabled Smartphones, Laptops, PCs, Tablets, from all the brands.
|4.4 out of 5 stars 1,094 customer reviews|
- In-line mic for hands-free calling
- 9mm neodymium drivers for powerful, balanced sound
- Lightweight for ultimate music mobility
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Match your style with vivid colors
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- Frequency Range: 5Hz to 24kHz. 1 year manufacturer warranty
|4.0 out of 5 stars 5,417 customer reviews|
- Signature Sennheiser sound – high powered dynamic speaker systems for great bass-driven stereo sound
- Premium comfort – ear adaptors in different sizes for excellent ear canal fit and ambient noise attenuation
- Intuitive design – highly-aesthetic, ergonomic design
- Ease of use – integrated microphone and smart remote for enhanced usability
- Convenience at its best – storage pouch for hassle-free portability
- Peace of mind – two-year international warranty.
|Customer Reviews||4.0 out of 5 stars 9,955 customer reviews|
- Crystal-clear sound and excellent detail resolution
- Easy-traveling audio performance with cord-wrap included
- Comfortable long-wearing design
- In-ear (canal-style) headphones
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 8.5mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 25,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Weight: 3.4g
- Cable: 1.2m Y-type
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8″) mini-stereo
- Offered in eight vibrant colors: black, white, lime green, blue, orange, red, purple and pink
- Includes cord wrap and 3 sizes (S/M/L) silicone eartips
|3.8 out of 5 stars 1,721 customer reviews|
There’s a lot of technical jargon when it comes to headphones, but they’re worth knowing if you’re looking to invest in a pair for yourself. These are some of the most common terms that get thrown around when talking about audio in headphones. So always keep in mind the below features before you pick the best earphones for yourself. We have also considered all these features in putting together the Best 10 wired Earphones in India.
This is the spec that tells you the range of sound that the product is capable of producing measured in Hertz (Hz). If you look on the box of any audio product this number is usually around 20Hz – 20,000Hz, with the first number representing the lowest frequency and the second representing the highest. This number varies depending on the product, but for reference, humans can only hear between 20Hz – 20,000Hz which is why that’s the range most products aim for.
Some people say that products that produce sound above or below those frequencies are pointless, but that’s not necessarily the case. Sure, you won’t be able to hear those extreme frequencies unless you’re a bat, but when products have a slightly wider frequency response, l5Hz – 25,000Hz for example, it gives the sounds at the two extreme ends a little more room to breathe. In other words, what you can hear will sound a little better. That said, most people can’t even hear the difference if they’re looking for it, so it’s not the most important aspect of headphones to the average consumer.
There’s also the problem that no headphones on the market output each frequency at the same volume as all the others. Every set of headphones out there will emphasize certain notes over others, and that will have consequences for your music. Sometimes it will make things sound less clear, or it will all but mute some of the instruments in a song. These are things you can’t divine from a number on a spec sheet.
Noise Isolation vs. Active Noise Cancellation
This is one of those things that sound similar, but mean very different things. Noise isolation just means that the product physically sits between your ear and outside sound, thus blocking outside noise from entering your ear.
Active noise cancellation (ANC) works differently though the end goal is the same. Products with ANC have tiny microphones in them that pick up outside sounds. The headphones then produce the opposite sound wave in order to actively cancel out the unwanted noise. It’s all based on physics and wave properties so as you can imagine, it’s not an easy thing to accomplish. When headphones claim noise cancelling we usually give their effectiveness a mention in our full reviews because it varies from product to product.
If someone whispers in your left ear, you’ll know to look over your left shoulder. In a sense, that’s what sound stage is. It’s the ability of a pair of headphones to reproduce spatial cues in a room. In other words, how good a pair of headphones are at tricking your brain into thinking that there are sounds coming from a certain direction.
This varies with headphones, but in general the larger over-ears are better at achieving this than smaller in-ears because the sound has a chance to bounce around your ear before reaching your eardrum. Earbuds pump sound directly into your ear, so there isn’t much room for sound to move around and create the illusion of space. This kind of leads into the next topic.
Open vs closed back
Closed-back headphones are probably the ones that are most familiar. The drivers in closed back headphones are enclosed in the ear cup save for the part facing your ear. This way sound bounces around but has nowhere to go but into your ear. These types of headphones are good if you don’t want outside noise entering the ear cup, and also if you don’t want the person next to you hearing your music (which is called sound leakage). This makes it a great option for commuters or anyone using headphones in a public setting, like an office.
As you may have guessed, open-back headphones are the opposite. They do not have their drivers enclosed in the ear cups. Instead they leave the driver exposed, so outside noise can pass freely into the earcup. Naturally this isn’t the ideal scenario if you commute or in typically noisy areas. The benefit of open-back headphones come when you use them at home or in a studio setting. Because they allow sound to enter the ear cups from the surroundings, the music has a much better soundstage. Of course, this also means that if you wear them out in public you’ll hear what’s going on around you fairly easily.
What is flat/neutral sound?
Many times you’ll hear someone refer to a pair of headphones as having a “flat” or a “neutral” sound. Basically this means that the headphones are reproducing the signal they are receiving from the source device with as little deviation from it as possible. It may seem like this is something that you’d want all headphones to do, but there are reasons why most do not.
In general, a flat sound isn’t a very exciting one. So many headphone manufacturers give a slight boost to certain frequencies in order to make them sound more appealing to the listener. This isn’t exactly a bad thing, since some people like more bass in their music while others prefer vocals and instruments to take precedence. A flat sounding pair of headphones is used while audio is being produced or mixed so that the audio will sound its best regardless of what kind of device it’s played on later. If you’re not producing or mixing audio, you don’t necessarily need a pair of neutral headphones unless you prefer that kind of sound.
Important Features to look for
Some the most important features which helped us pick the Best 10 Wired Earphones in India.
Noise Cancellation. If noise cancellation sounds like it’s for you, there are some great options out there. Don’t expect every little sound to magically disappear, but you’d be surprised how much sound actually does get removed when using a good pair of headphones.
Battery Life. If the headphones you choose are Bluetooth or have active noise cancelling, always take a look at the battery life. You don’t want to be caught in the middle of a commute or workout and have your headphones die on you.
Collapsible ear cups. If you opt for on-ear or over-ear headphones, it’s always good to pay attention to whether or not they fold. If you’re going to use them while out and about, you want ones that are easier to store.
Water resistance. This mainly applies to workout earbuds, but make sure that your sweat won’t damage them. Most headphones designed for fitness can withstand sweat, but it’s always good to double check just to be safe.
Built-in microphone/control module. If you’re not fond of pulling your phone out of your pocket, some headphones have control modules and mics on the wire or built into the headphones that let you do a number of things. You can answer phone calls, access Siri or Google Now, and control your music. Always check what the controls are and see if they match your preferences.
I hope our Article on the Best 10 Wired Earphones in India has helped you pick the best one for yourself. Thank You and Happy Shopping!