A perfect makeup start with a perfect base which makes our skin look radiant and flawless. To get this perfect base we need to make sure to select the right foundation for our skin which matches our Skin Tone, Texture and blends seamlessly into our skin. Today I will List down the Best 5 Foundations under Rs.600 in India for all skin Types.
With so many products available in the market it is often difficult for us to choose the right products for us. Here the products that I have listed for the Best 5 Foundations under Rs.600 in India are all from trusted brands and have been tested by me. Also because all the products are under Rs. 600 they are extremely budget friendly and can be given try.
Hope this blog helps you select the right foundation for yourself. Do leave in your comments in comment section below on how you like this post.
Best 5 Foundations under Rs.600 in India
- This foundation is available in 2 variants : 18ml and 30ml.
- The 30ml variant is available in 17 shades and the 18ml variant is available in 6 shades. With such a wide range of shades you are sure to find a shade that suits your skin the best.
- It is one of the best drugstore foundation which doesn’t oxidize.
- It is very lightweight and gives a natural finish to the skin.
- It is a matte foundation which is perfect for oily skin but can also be used on dry skin by moisturizing your skin well or by mixing the skin with an face oil.
- It is a medium coverage foundation, however it is buildable to give full coverage.
- The 18ml is priced at Rs.299 and 30ml at Rs.500.
- The Wet n Wild photo focus foundation is available in 10 shades.
- High-performing, breakthrough formula.
- Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos.
- Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash.
- It is good for all skin types as the texture is neither full matte nor dewy.
- Foundation has nice thin consistency that glides so well on skin and blends effortlessly on it.
- It is a medium to full coverage foundation. It is not at all patchy on the skin and does not leave any white cast.
- The foundation is available in a 30ml bottle priced at Rs.599.
- The foundation is available in 5 shades.
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Features exquisite Polylift technology and color-adapting pigments.
- Offers beautiful dewy finish and is a very hydrating formula so it is perfect for all skin types.
- It has a very lightweight formula and is comfortable on the skin. Long lasting foundation.
- Blends easily and gives the skin a natural look. It is not patchy.
- It is a medium coverage foundation and is buildable.
- It is paraben free.
- The foundation is available in a 30ml Tube packaging priced at Rs. 575.
- The foundation is available in 12 shades.
- It has an extremely lightweight texture and is very comfortable on the skin.
- It has a matte finish however it is suitable for all skin types.
- It is a long lasting foundation and is perfect for everyday use as it gives a very natural finish to the skin.
- It is medium to full coverage foundation.
- The foundation is available in a 25ml tube packaging priced at Rs.550.
- The foundation is available in 4 shades. The shade range is the only issue.
- It has SPF 8 which is a great thing as it will protect the skin from the UV rays.
- As the name suggests the foundation has a very lightweight formula and gives a natural invisible finish to the skin.
- It is a light to medium coverage foundation.
- This foundation is good for all skin types.
- It is a very good foundation for everyday wear because of its light consistency and natural finish.
- The foundation is available in a 25ml bottle priced at Rs.250.
Points to keep in mind when looking for the perfect foundation for your skin:
These are the few point we should keep in mind while looking for the perfect foundation.
- Find the perfect shade for your skin: Check the colour of your veins on your wrist. If the veins are olive, you have a warm undertone. Purple means you have a cool undertone, and a combination of blue-green means you have a neutral undertone.
- Coverage: The amount of coverage you need will depend on your skin type, personal preferences and even the time of the year.
- Skin Type: Different skin types have different requirements when it comes to finding the most complementary finish, so it’s important to get the right match.
I hope this article of the Best 5 Foundations under Rs.600 in India was useful for you. Do leave in your feedback in the comment section below.
Thank You and Happy Shopping!